ANY USE OF THE SOFTWARE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Steam Streaming Host - Remote:
- Kill crashed Games or (re)start Steam remotely
- Windows Client / Server (in one file)
- HTTP (Browser-Client) support for any device in the LAN
This Tool kills all running processes, based on directories (or whole drives).
Excludes (whitelist) can be defined - like steam.exe which should not get killed.
Per default all processes in (and below) the Steam directory without "steam.exe" and "Steam-webhelper.exe" get killed
Generally working on all Windows Versions from XP to Windows 10 (32/64 Bit) - VB6 runtimes needed!
If you are having trouble with Mswinsck.ocx read this
Before you run the Program the first time, make sure Steam is running!
1. Start the Program
2. Click: " Switch to Host-Mode > "
3. Check if the Steam path and the game-directories fit your settings (add further directories if needed)
4. Click: "On Startup: Host-Mode"
5. Restart Program
1. Run Steam, then start " Steam Streaming Host - Remote "
2. Enter the Host-PC IP
3. Restart the Client
1. Click on " Create Remote HTML-Page " on the Client-Tab
..or manually call:
replace HostIP and Port with your Host-settings
..don't use this tool, if you don't know what you are doing..